- Fortune teller - he is a renowned astrologer...he could tell customers to avoid Scorpios like Robert Pires.
- Public speaker - he did such a wonderful job reading the players' little speech in South Africa.
- Professional mole - clearly all signs indicate that he leaked what happened in the locker room at half time of the Mexico match, I am sure plenty of organizations need a reliable mole.
- Philosophy Teacher - based on some of his reasoning during his six years as head of Les Bleus you could see him confusing students in his explanation of the musings from Plato or Machiavelli.
- Head of Public Relations - between not shaking a competitor's hand, proposing on live television, hanging up on former players during radio interviews...just to name few exemplary situations of wonderfully handling PR, one could see him taking these skills to many corporate settings maybe BP could use him - he would confuse so many of us that we would forget that the story is that BP's ineptitude spilled millions of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico.
Wednesday, September 08, 2010
Domenech lining up job opportunities? Really? Seriously?
According to Inspector Clouseau's camp he is currently considering between 20 and 25 contract offerings...huh? I am not sure what to make of this story. How could anyone let alone 25 potential employers be interested in hiring this bumbling buffoon? Then again the article does not really state contracts for what...maybe it is not managing a professional football team. Maybe they are job offerings for one of the following: