Monday, February 12, 2007

Famous victory

This weekend we witnessed a famous victory on the old continent....and I don't mean Arsenal - Wigan, although that match was fantastic, highlighted by Henry's taunt of the Wigan keeper.

While that was remarkable come back, and shows why I think Baptista should be playing over Hleb and especially Flamini, it is by no means as big a last minute victory as we saw in Ireland. France beating the Irish on a last gasp try in the Six Nations rugby tournament. While I was not able to watch the match....Setanta is suppose to show the archive but still waiting for it to be uploaded, from the webcast it was a sensational match, one where the French literally scored a huge try to win the game with no time left in the match.

I just hope I can watch it sooner rather than later.....Allez les Bleus



No comments: