Friday, August 21, 2009

Landycakes in Paris?????

If the rumors are to be believed, landycakes is about to sign a loan deal with my beloved PSG. Um ok. I guess. My distaste for the American has been clearly stated. So I am not sure how I feel about him coming to PSG. Granted landycakes has skill, pace, and a nose for goal. What I still question is does he have spine and heart. While Ligue 1 is a second tier league in Europe, it remains far superior to the MLS. Throw in the League and French Cups, you are looking at a full calendar as well, granted PSG is not in Europe this year so could be worse. Landycakes will have a chance to prove he can make it in Europe. If he does well for PSG it will be a spring board to England or Italy or Spain. Putting my disdain for him aside, he could help PSG giving them another offensive player with bags of pace. The stint should help Landycakes, he should see some action for PSG and will be in some serious derby matches like Marseilles - PSG. Who would have ever thought PSG would have Landycakes, it is going to be difficult for me to see the PSG Donovan kit when I am on the Champs D'Elysee at the PSG store.

No comments: